Game of Life MFF

Are you a Marvel Fan ?

Really ?

Are you sure ?

Okie, then here it goes. Do not blame me for introducing this game to you, this is absolutely addictive.
Name a character, you have it (Atleast all famous ones). Here some mff players may curse me. Damn!, no deadpool yet. Thats all rite as long as you can enjoy the game with its existing roosters.

Let me get back about the game. I have been playing this almost a year and a half. Seriously, i dont remember playing a game so long. And that too its daily (gave a break of 3 months in between though).
So whats in this game that makes me to login and play it daily ?
I get a sense of achieved feeling when i win some battles, some new characters, some points (whatever shit you say!).

If you have been playing this game, you will definitely know about my feeling. If not i promise you, you'all gonna like is for sure.
Just an advice, do not spend any money on this game as a new player. You will get enough rewards and gifts and with all different game modes you can pick a bunch of new characters and stuffs in this.

There are lots of characters which you may not be able to identify. Because they are not yet introduced in the Marvel Cinematic universe but are available in the Comic world.
Some of their names include
Wiccan, Hulkling, Squirrel Girl, Miles Morales (Another new Spider man) etc etc.

So who are all available as per the movies ?

Daredevil

Iron Man - Iron Man
Incredible Hulk - Hulk
Iron Man 2 - Includes Whiplash
Thor - Thor + His fields Sif, Volstagg, Hogan, Fandral, Odin, 
Captain America the first avenger - Captain America, Bucky (Winter Soldier), Sharon Carter, Hulkbuster, Phiil Coulson
Avengers - Ultron, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Quick Silver 

etc etc. I dont want to make this a catalog of characters.

So what does the game offer you ?

The game has a number of game modes like PVP, PVE, AB, ABX, Story Mode, Co-op (network game mode)

Yes you heard me, it needs a working internet connectivity to play the game. Simple reason, to backup the data and involve multiple players for network game modes.

Me as a player, love the missions which simply give me lots of rewards. Especially the Shadowland, which gives me superb rewards and also different types of game modes which make me think to select the right roosters for the rite game mode.
Maximum i have reached the shadowland level 23 out of 30

Also i like the World Boss mode which gives huge rewards.
I shall post different images and videos based on my play modes and levels in upcoming posts under the same thread. Stay tuned for suggestions.

Cheers and Welcome to the game. :)

If you like this post, follow and comment my block

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How did I pass my Kubernetes and Cloud Native Associate exam

Conscious and Sub Conscious Mind

Tricky Java Interview Questions - Part 1